I want to open indian food restauranat in hanoi

Hi all,
Iam from India.New Delhi. I want to open a indian food restaurant somewhere in vietnam. Can anyone suggest me how will be in Hanoi.? Which area or street will be good there.How to find place to rent. Or any other city in vietnam,where can be good.
Thanks

hanoi, im not sure, but in saigon, there are a lot of indian restaurants and theyre all excellent

Hi Ravi....Have you set up your restaurant?Please tell me if you have.I would love to visit it.I am also from new delhi and will be gng to HCMC in mid august.

HI ravi!
I am also looking forward to invest in same business. I am from Shimla and been living in this SEA area for 6 years. If you are interested to get into a partnership we can discuss more details. Believe me running a restaurant in Vietnam is not a one mean job.
Currently I am living in HCMC, we can meet up anytime sutiable with you. I do have a location and place lined up. I am looking for partner to work with.

My contact number : 0909739003. Feel free to contact me anytime for further discussions.

regards
S.Sood

Hi, you can open a indian food restaurant at Thanh Xuan District, where have many student.