Close

Al Hussan Education and training

It's her experience and she has a right to express her feelings for sure but trust me it is not good for all of us who will be working with al hussan in future. In my personal experience  I have found them friendly and honest in everything uptil now( not sure about future) and also If you will search the jobs you u will know al hussan is offering the best package and they are not giving temporary visas to us like other organisations but work visas are in process which take long time to get processed so surely they won't waste our time and also their time.

It was so confusing to make a decision after reading her experience but later I found that Al hussan is better than other companies.
It's very hard to take a step after these comments because we will have to leave our jobs here and relocate but in life we have to take risk. And not necessary that everyone has same experience. I got the comments from my friends that stay positive.
Cheers
Good luck to all of us.

for details contact me

People will always have differing opinions about pretty much everything but we must takes those opinions as JUST opinion, not fact.
One poster in the Saudi section of the forum had a really foul mouth and terrible temper, possibly explaining why such a poor set of opinions was posted, and likely explaining why they were turned away from the job they hoped for.

so true. i have read so many "scary" things about saudi and then coming here i realized half the things people experience is due to their own miserable self.

Fred :

People will always have differing opinions about pretty much everything but we must takes those opinions as JUST opinion, not fact.
One poster in the Saudi section of the forum had a really foul mouth and terrible temper, possibly explaining why such a poor set of opinions was posted, and likely explaining why they were turned away from the job they hoped for.

Or happy self.
The person commonly dictates the experience.

You don't know the difference between fact and opinion. Her experience is valid. You were not there so why forecast what you do not know

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
jackson zhu
Mafee
2 offers
By Mafee
expatzs
canadiannurse
volunteering on Riyadh
By canadiannurse
IkramBaou
Urgent : info about Saudi Airways