Schengen Visa From KSA - anybody applied recently?

Hi all,

Has anyone of you applied for an Schengen visa from VFS Jeddah/Riyadh/Khobar Visa Centers recently?  Just wondering which European country is best to apply with and lowest rejection rate and if it is necessary to enter Europe form the visa issuing country?

What are the vital supporting documents we should care about : Company letter with or without chamber of commerce attestation? or Bank statement or hotel booking?

Thanks.

I applied In January for Italy.  I got the visa, and I have no clue which one has the lowest rejection rate.

For needed documents, everything is explained in detail on the VFS website.

As for where to enter from, if you are only going to one country, you MUST enter through that country.  If you are going to multiple countries, you can enter Europe through the first country on your itinerary, or through the country where you will spend the most time, even if it is not the first one on your list.  All of this is also explained on the VFS site, and on the websites of the member countries' Embassies/Consulates.

Most of the queries remains unanswered.
It is still unclear if we need to enter Europe through visa issuing country although visa issuing embassy stresses it but travellers have different stories to tell.
VFS document handling is rubbish and so is their website. The reason to put on this post is to get first hand experience of travellers, I agree that tons of useless and useful information is available on vFS and member state sites.
They are generic in most queries. They don't specifically tell you about do's and don'ts and this is what I am asking for.

I don't know, but this is what you can find:

If the visit involves two or more Schengen countries, the Embassy responsible for the issuance of the visa will be:

The Embassy of the country in which the traveller is going to stay the longest.
    If the traveller is to stay the same time in different Schengen countries, the Embassy of the country of first entry.

Schengen visa has to be obtained from the Embassy/Consulate of the country where the MAIN PURPOSE OF TRAVEL lies. Therefore, please check your travel plans before making your application to the Embassy of Italy. In case of travel to multiple Schengen countries, please make your application to the Embassy where you will be staying for the maximum number of days, or from the Point of First Entry into the Schengen Countries, if the duration of stay is the same in more than one Schengen Country.

That's from 2 different sites, both official sites.  The same info is also found on the websites of embassies of European countries.  Seems clear to me, I guess, for most purposes.

As for documents, if you have specific questions, do ask.  The questions about documents you asked in your first post are all answered on the appropriate sites.  They list all documents needs, and all the ones you mentioned are needed.