Need help for dissertation!

Hi everybody,

I am undertaking research on Social Media usage for my dissertation. I am completing a Masters in Marketing in Dublin City University and would really appreciate your help with this survey. I'm looking for famales and males with young children living in Belgium to complete this. All information will be confidential and your identity will remain anonymous. The survey will take just 5 mins.

Here is the link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QDWXHJH

Thank you so much in advance.

Um, that may be useful info, in general, but they were asking for participants for their survey, not help with writing the dissertation. The post is also several months old. Don't only read thread titles, but the actual posts as well, and looking at dates is also helpful. ;) Welcome to the forum!

I dunno Melby, I thought that was a fine first post. You can't say it's not constructive!

Personally I find the above randomness the most endearing thing about this forum!

Jakelewis's post was actually spam (with discrete links) - I deleted his account ;)

notorious cat enthusiast wrote:

I dunno Melby, I thought that was a fine first post. You can't say it's not constructive!

Personally I find the above randomness the most endearing thing about this forum!

As Julien has indicated, the randomness generally = spam. And as I already said, their info may have been useful, except for the fact that the person was looking for participants, not help on writing.