Sending wine to friends that live in Hoi An

Any thoughts on the abilities at mailing in some bottles of Aussie wine to friends that live in Hoi An? Am wonderiing if they would actually make it.

As far as wine goes.....what quantity are you thinking of.....  Currently living in wine district so I could get whatever you wanted..........up to you.

Thanks for the offer Robyn, I have a well in the known good mate that obtains very good quality aged wines at a very low price via auctions, have sent 6 bottles and has cost the same per bottle that you would pay off the shelf after all the courier costs. Now just have to wait and pray, it has been registered and have been told by a good friend working in the postal services it should arrive by the end of this week, my contact there is aware and will hopefully collect them. Will be good to spend sometime researching things in Hoi An for a possible Aussie wine bar/food outlet while I am there.

Hi there, There are plenty of wine importers / suppliers around VN. There is a a wine bar in Hoi An called White marble. Look it up on google. Very easy to find wine in Hoi An from anywhere in the world; prices vary massively with Chilean wine being the best value for money here. More and more restaurants are now offering a proper wine list
Here are some of the suppliers:

annam-group.com/index.php?page=product_sub&psub=beverage
darenberg.com.au/asia

& Many many... many more!

Thanks for the info Alex, I am aware of the white Marble, I also am planning to visit this place as I am hoping to look at options to work with this business and would not want to work against them, the colleague of mine has visited the white Marble and also looked at what Aussie wines are available at other various locations, most are at the base quality level for quite a high price. Am looking at boutique wines that are at a high quality level to see if it's possible to have them at an affordable price, will be doing a research trip, will also make contact to some of the importers also to find out what I can.