Housing costs in the Hague?

Hi all!

I'm looking at relocating to the Hague from Washington, DC for a professional assignment, but am concerned about housing costs. I would be looking for a long-term rental in the range of 1000 - 1200 Euros. I would need 3 bedrooms and, while it doesn't need to be luxury housing, I want my family to be comfortable. Is something in this range realistic?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Hi src1425! You should also post in the Netherlands classifieds > accommodation section.

Good luck1

Hi src1425,

I have lived in the Hague for the last 5 years now. You could try the website http://www.funda.nl/huur/ to find something. I think 1000 - 1200 should be enough to find something decent.

If you found anything, I'd be happy to tell you a little bit more abou the neighbourhood or even make photos of the street/surroudning.

Good luck!

Thanks very much, Grafnik. That's the best website I've found so far!

Perhaps you can answer one question for me? If my employment is at the OSCE (Prinsessegracht 22, 2514AP The Hague) and my kids are at the International School (Wijndaelerduin 1, 2554 BX The Hague), which areas should I be looking at to get a better idea of prices?

Thanks in advance!

(moderated: no free advertising here please)

Check Perfect Housing website, they are specialing in expat-housing, have offices in the Hague, Rotterdam and Amsterdam!;)

(moderated: no free ads please)