A night in the dessert

Hi there,

Is it possible to sleep (and also be safe)in the dessert???
Are there trips for these kind of things?Like a real turistic trip :)

Like to hear from you!

sleeping in dessert would be a very sweet, sticky situation, depends on the kind of dessert you are talking about

as for the desert, safety in numbers; last time i was out there earlier this year in a group of teachers etc. and it was AMAZING! but there were like almost 20 people mixed; we did have some trouble with kuwaiti's riding up in their jeeps and hummers etc. but no one bothered the group. in the end it was an amazing night.

but again; safety in numbers. do not attempt to just go camping on ur own.

Not possible now in summer, clearly because of the weather, the sun will surely fry you, and you'd probably find lots of desert animals, reptiles mostly, some lizard may be taller than you. Not to forgot that camping is prohibited during summer.
Camping period, however, starts from November and ends with March. In this period the camping areas in deserts are full with camps, many of which to be rented.
I recommend you to rent from big camps. As an example, the KOC holds a huge camp, almost like a small village, with lots of tents, and all the services you need. I've never been to it for we have our own camp, but some of my coworkers go there every year.

Thank you both so much for the information!

And what about the 'dessert'...hihi since I am a pastry chef this Could be a very nice idea ;)

LOL :):):)
Good one

Thinking of a desert trip in Summer is totally inappropriate..the desert will be deserted :P

hi

filipina in hawally llooking for friends

i'm new in kuwait

dear Sweetwife,

welcome to Kuwait and to EB, hoping you become a productive member of our little group here :)

in the future, please introduce yourself first; and do not spam unrelated posts :S

Hi Legacy,
I this Sweetwife is a spam, a guy checking in as a guest with a different ID every time. Watch out

Cheers

I missed "I think"

:)

inalsa wrote:

Hi Legacy,
I this Sweetwife is a spam, a guy checking in as a guest with a different ID every time. Watch out

Cheers

Thank you for the information, the account of Sweetwife has now been deleted.

Do note that if you see this particular guy again on Expat.com, do not hesitate to report us the member by clicking on the "report button".

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

(P.s sorry for the off topic)

Not a problem, you just need to keep track of him
Cheers