LOOKING FOR GAMING CAFE!!

Hello guys i am a dota 2 player, and i have a team. We want to find a shop that has dota 2 and has a decent internet. We are Living in Riyadh, Thanks for future info's

No idea about Riyadh , but many cafe's in Dammam , just go on google , guess you will find some in Riyadh :)

dude, im also a dota 2 player, you know what? its better if you play into your own house/flat. I recommend you to do that. Just like me what iv'e done is i buy a new laptop with high specs. ( i prefer you to buy i5 model ) with high graphics and memory etc. so that you can play smoothly :)... and as for the connection i prefer you to just apply for an internet connection into your flat. it is free installation and you can choose what kind of connection you want.. :) once you played add me this is my (IGN) in game name TryMeE

just get your internet connection and you are on the go! and a  better  choice:)

hi there.  anyone also here riyadh playing dota?  me and my friend also looking for some buddies to play with.   Hope there is more of us here playing

I play starcraft and dota often in Philippines but i don't know of any place here in Riyadh where anyone can play network games... if you guys know of a place I'd be more than happy to join you... game on... ULTRA KILL!

Count me in...   RAMPAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

guys you can play here by network.. with your wireless router... we've been doing that..

anybody here wanted to start a group so that we can play together during weekends

i know this trend is old. but anyone of you guys are still playing?

I play perfect world ...

Hello my"name"is"raffy,

I would suggest that you start a new thread  on our Leisure in Riyadh forum.

As you noticed, this thread is pretty inactive and chances of getting replies are slim.

Thank you,
Gavind.

challenge arena exit6 gaming cafe...good internet,good place for playing any online games..

Challenge arena in exit 6 has such MOBA games installed in gaming PCs with high speed internet. They charge 15 riyals per hour.

Hi. Can you please tell me a few places in dammam? Thanks

start league of legends and i introduce you to places :P

Dude can you please tell me some gaming centres in Dammam. I've been trying to find one. The one near Adventure World (e gaming zone) closed

dammam idk, but everyone plays online now so get a good net and play