Need to rent a room around City Walk Sudirman

Dear All,

I relocate to Jakarta next week..looking for a room(kost or residence) to rent. Preferably around Karet or City Walk Sudirman area. It's for a long term but pay monthly. Budget max 4.500.000/month.

Many thanks for your help!

Cheers!

That rent will get you a fine old dump with a swimming pool and maid.

Sorry mas fred...didn't quite get the message. .are you saying it's too low as budget?

Mickael Hebert wrote:

Sorry mas fred...didn't quite get the message. .are you saying it's too low as budget?

Look for a small house in a guarded estate.
Rp30 million/year will about do it.

Yes, per year.

Around city walk there are apartment the plaza residence, apartment batavia, frezer residence, sahid suhirman, etc but the price up 4.500.000/month.

But you can google apartment benhil, the  price more cheaper but it is small apartment.

Mia

I'd look for somewhere a little out of the area.
You'll get far cheaper.

Around area kuningan or kalibata city can found 4.500.000/month

@mas fred : where is a little out of the area?
@thamia : any idea of apartment in Kuningan?

Thanks!

Mickael,
There are many luxury kosts behind ITC Kuningan/Mall Ambasador, with that price Per month, I think you can get a good one.

If Around Mega Kuningan, there is a small street beside of Menara Dea Building, I forgot the name of that street, (it is a shortcut to Gatot Subroto) go thru  then turn right in the corner, you can find good Kost also.

Good luck!

Thanks Duma! Will browse that area this weekend

Good luck, Mickael. I think with your budget, you will get very good kost even not big but it will be enough for you I hope.

Also closed to four season hotel/setia budi area, you will find a lot also. If you hv Indonesian friend in Jakarta maybe you ask him/her to checking the places, cos your friend can help you to get good price, if not, good facilities. Also he/she must be have other options of Kost

Hi Micheal. For that price I can give you a room with AC and free wifi in our appartment, with FREE use of SCOOTER too, which solves all transportproblems in Jakarta !  By the way....I am myself in Bali now on holiday, in Kuta....so if you want we can meet there to talk about it....HP/WA 081316467832 or [email protected] Greetings. JEFF.

Hi Jeff...sounds great! My wife and me are going to Bali Bakery for lunch today. ..maybe we can meet there?

Thanks Jeff!

Cheers,
Mickael

Hi , im kristine, i also plan to move to jakarta in sudirman area on 1st Oct , and i looking for flatshare now, and i found 1 apertment with 2 br located in sudirman park apt. do you interest to come and see together the flat? it cost 3.500.000 for each person.
i already make an appointment with the owner to see the flat in the end of Oct.
please let me know at +62 87832113611

thanks
K