I live in Portugal illegally and i was enter in Portugal without visa

Respected sir,

My name is Inayat ullah aged 39, national of Pakistan, recently reached in Portugal with my son aged 14 years old without visa.

I was reading SEF immigration portal and I was saw information about

Temporary Residence Permit for foreign individuals with minor children who reside in Portugal or are Portuguese citizens, over whom they have parental care, and to whom they provide maintenance and education

With link … N1alk.aspx

I live in Portugal illegally and i was enter in Portugal without any visa, with my son(minor), can on the base of above information we will get the residence permit in Portugal?   If yes please send me information, time procedure, and your fee?


With best regard

Inayat ullah

You have to pay 4 tax to Govr than find any job can be a small job.
Than apply temporary residence permit.

well, your son is not Portuguese so there is a problem.

I'm fascinated by the fact that you would post on a public internet forum giving your name, identifying characteristics and a photo, stating that you are an illegal immigrant!

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Portugal

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Portugal

Moving to Portugal

Find tips from professionals about moving to Portugal

Travel insurance in Portugal

Enjoy stress-free travel to Portugal