How to shift belongings from melbourne Austraila, to Mindanao Phil.

I'm looking to shift to the Philippines in a year or so with Philippine wife a children.
I'd like some idea of real cost to get there,shipping our house hold goods , the best way to do paperwork involved. Regards john

John mailes wrote:

I'm looking to shift to the Philippines in a year or so with Philippine wife a children.
I'd like some idea of real cost to get there,shipping our house hold goods , the best way to do paperwork involved. Regards john

You're wasting your money shipping household goods plus,in my opinion its a big hassle with documents, shipping companies, damage, theft, duties, etc...Use the money you save on shipping to buy cheap Filipino furniture and from the funds you sell your stuff back in OZ...

Hi, thanks for that,but most of my furniture is hand made by my self and would not get its value if resold,it's got some personal value to it as well.that aside.i have some tools of my trade and a few other items. Regards john

http://manilaforwarder.com/    try there

Thanks, do they do the shipping from melbourne ,Australia.

have to contact and ask

John mailes wrote:

Hello!

Do you still need to ship-out your household goods? You told that you are married to Filipina. Are you a 13(a) visa - Foreign spouse or child of a Filipino residing in the country permanently. If yes, you are entitled to full exemption from paying duties and taxes.

Glad to help you!