Permanent Residenzen

If i am married in kenya,how Long can i Stay and which Kind of Visa would i Need?

you will use a dependent pass

you will use a dependent pass..and can stay as long as you wish

Wie.  And how do i get the dependend pass?     Lg eva

I am Not kenyan

Ha ha..you marry and apply for it.

if u r married in kenya, i presume u r marrying a kenyan. if thats the case you have equal rights as your spouse to live in kenya. if not you can still be renewing your current visa at your embassy before expiry as long as you dont have any criminal record in the country. Gd luck in your travel and stay

Absante sana

karibu....  see you around

You say you are married "in Kenya" but you don't mention if you are married to a Kenya or not. That makes a difference. Until relatively recently, only females were allowed dependent passes -- that is no longer the case. If your spouse is a Kenya, then you can apply for permanent residence status. After 3 threes of being married to a Kenyan and living in Kenya, you can apply for citizenship. I suggest you go with your Kenyan spouse to immigrations with all your documentation and get started on either a dependent's pass (which will not allow you to work) or for permanent residence status (which will allow you to work).

If you want to hire a consultant to help you with these matters, I recommend Father Hand Ltd.

Chip Kingsbury

Trank you

You have to have been married for three years to apply for permanent residence, at which point you will be permitted to work.  Until then the best option would be to go to immigration (Nyayo House, Nairobi - next to the main post office) and apply for a dependents pass.   As the previous post points out; the above would only apply if you were married to a Kenyan citizen.