Left bahrain without employer permission

I left bahrain without my employer consent because they imposed new rule if anyone resign have to give three month notice, my previous company seems to cancel the visa I checked on LMRA website my cpr card it says employement visa is not valid. I got a new Job while i was in my hometown in Bahrain. Can my new employer apply for new visa how to check if my employer has not blacklisted me.

If the Previous employer didn't blacklist you , you won't have any problem :D

gunner757 wrote:

sorry to say that but, this is not the answer.

We can't answer, only way to find out is either call your previous employer or let your new employer go ahead with the process. If you are blacklisted you will find out soon enough

Jankari, you have multiple posts on the forum i.e. on your lung scars and now this one on the blacklist. You are working yourself into a panic over what can potentially go wrong.  My suggestion is to go with the process and if something happens, you will know what to do.  No one here knows the outcome and can only advise you.

jankari wrote:
gunner757 wrote:

sorry to say that but, this is not the answer.

What is the answer then, sir?

paddu2014 wrote:

I left bahrain without my employer consent because they imposed new rule if anyone resign have to give three month notice, my previous company seems to cancel the visa I checked on LMRA website my cpr card it says employement visa is not valid. I got a new Job while i was in my hometown in Bahrain. Can my new employer apply for new visa how to check if my employer has not blacklisted me.

Your potential employer should apply. Hopefully your name is not on any blacklist.

gunner757 wrote:

I agree - if your previous employer has not blacklisted you, then you should be fine.