I will be in Shenzhen in a week, meeting mobile suppliers

hey guys,i am near launch of my mobile accessories business,i will be visiting factories and meeting suppliers for long term business.
any suggestions on how to be  for most efficient and productive in a period of seven days.thanks

Aus/leb wrote:

hey guys,i am near launch of my mobile accessories business,i will be visiting factories and meeting suppliers for long term business.
any suggestions on how to be  for most efficient and productive in a period of seven days.thanks

Hi
You are lucky and most of mobile accessories are made from Shenzhen. the time is urgent  and something should be Prepared well before meeting with suppliers:
1) Confirming that the suppliers able to show compliance with product regulations in your country. or they can provide the product is what you want.
2)Making a  schedule meetings with as many suppliers as possible.
3) Confirm the suppliers factory address. sometime, a trading company take you to a factory which you have been visited yesterday, it is very awkward and wasted of time.
4) Prepare product related questions and inspection at factory, it will included the sample, material, package, price, delivery, visit their workshop and warehouse, visit what they are producing.......

Hope it can help you!

Henry
Manager--Baosam--Inspection agency in Shenzhen

Thank you Henry that is a very efficient method,do you think i should rent a car or rely on suppliers to pick me up.appreciate your help very much.

Aus/leb wrote:

Thank you Henry that is a very efficient method,do you think i should rent a car or rely on suppliers to pick me up.appreciate your help very much.

The cost will be high if rent a car, the best solution is metro then ask suppliers pick you up or a taxi , in this way, you can save money and time. the metro is very fast and convenient in Nanshan, Shekou, Futian.

BTW,The red color taxi will go at Nanshan,Shekou, Futian,Bao an, Longgang District. However , the Green color taxi only can go at Bao an, Longgang, Guangming, Long hua District.

good point for the colour and destinys of taxis. i dont known this. thanks

i didn't think my plans would be this delayed,anyone got an easier or quicker more efficient  way to get to Shenzhen from Vietnam,such a hassle Australian passport yeah... any solutions for future references anyway

Aus/leb wrote:

i didn't think my plans would be this delayed,anyone got an easier or quicker more efficient  way to get to Shenzhen from Vietnam,such a hassle Australian passport yeah... any solutions for future references anyway

Maybe You can fly to HK then apply to Shenzhen if it is hassle from Vietnam.  Australian Consulate(HK) or travel agency is possible I think.  3-7days maybe.
It is better to make a call before you go to consulate and check whether must be asked to make an appointment online.
one of my customer who come from Australian last year, he go to shenzhen from HK ..........

yes but i need to be there minimum 9 days.

[Moderated: No free ad]