Youtube

Hi

Could anyone send me an exact proxy for opening youtube. The exact link of this proxy. Thanx

Hi Medina
I use vtunnel.com
Rgds
EL

I USE ftunnel.com/index.php/1010110A/4872045ba6632d549acabd6c287a1b56def77fadc617496

I tried the first suggestion after looking at this post - and it WORKS!!!  woohoo!!!  I have been trying to get on you tube since I got here - one of my students even showed me how to change my LAN settings - but nothing worked.  Yet this link def works - so give it a try, Medina78!

check this one,,, it worked for me

libyanyouths.com/vb/t27261.html

10x guys you've been a big help.

To open youtube u need to change ur DNs number to Google Public Dns .. it worked with me

Hi Guys,

This is where I pop in if you yuse websites such as vtunnel and other sites which bypass proxies the website itself Youtube.com is not in it's orginal format. In order to get the best result change the DNS setting under your TCP/IP, follow steps below on WinXP:

1) Start>Settings>Network Connections
2) Right Click on your internet connection (2 Computers that blink)
3) Select Properties
4) Go to TCP/IP Double Click
5) Set the preferred DNS to 8.8.8.8
6) and set Alternate DNS server to 8.8.4.4

You need help give me a call on PM me I'd be happy to assist over phone.

Cheers
Expat born in Libya
3)

Excellent... the change to the DNS settings works great. Saves having to use a proxy each time. I used to use browse007.com
Thanks!

IrishDD wrote:

Excellent... the change to the DNS settings works great. Saves having to use a proxy each time. I used to use browse007.com
Thanks!

It's all good, just make sure you ask the right guy for Tech Support there is alot of methods out there but only the experienced know their way around and can guide others.

Cheers,

changing the DNS settings doesn't work with wimax, does it ? Either that or I'm doing it wrong.

Do yourselves a favour and just buy a personal VPN. No need to f*** around with any settings.

WiTopia.Net at $59.99 per year. Viscosity is the OpenVPN Client it needs to run, which was a free cracked download (or $9 for the genuine download).

Eh?

adnankpk wrote:

Hi Guys,

This is where I pop in if you yuse websites such as vtunnel and other sites which bypass proxies the website itself Youtube.com is not in it's orginal format. In order to get the best result change the DNS setting under your TCP/IP, follow steps below on WinXP:

1) Start>Settings>Network Connections
2) Right Click on your internet connection (2 Computers that blink)
3) Select Properties
4) Go to TCP/IP Double Click
5) Set the preferred DNS to 8.8.8.8
6) and set Alternate DNS server to 8.8.4.4

You need help give me a call on PM me I'd be happy to assist over phone.

Cheers
Expat born in Libya
3)

excellent!!! It works :) TY!

SarahMK wrote:

changing the DNS settings doesn't work with wimax, does it ? Either that or I'm doing it wrong.

Hiya SarahMK,

It does work and you should have no issues with the Wimax, I use the Wimax at home and tested on that. I can give you screenshots of how to go about ti if you want?

Cheers,

Sandman6 wrote:

Do yourselves a favour and just buy a personal VPN. No need to f*** around with any settings.

WiTopia.Net at $59.99 per year. Viscosity is the OpenVPN Client it needs to run, which was a free cracked download (or $9 for the genuine download).

Eh?

Sorry thats time consuming....wouldn't recommend all the hassle to users here...when it come to Tech TRUST me I know especially in Libya.

Cheers,

hey,i tried all the above and none worked.
i use a wimax, not USB but the plug in and i tried few kinds of DNS numbers:(

hey,

specify the Wi max device, is it the white one, or the black one.

that'll make a differnece

Sandman6 wrote:

Eh?

SandMan6. Please stop using ugly words like f*** etc. write nicely.

Sleepy Hollow wrote:

SandMan6. Please stop using ugly words like f*** etc. write nicely.

FFS. 
:rolleyes::D