Baharain Visa Expiry

Hi,

I was living in bahrain for one year and my company transferred me to saudi arabia. I have moved to saudi arabia but didnt cancelled the cpr of myself and family. I missed the expiry date of CPR and when i checked online its showing visa expired. I hope company has not cancelled it.
Now i would like to visit bahrain on weekends. I have got multiple re entry visa from Saudi Arabia. Is it possible for me to visit bahrain? will there be any problem for entering and exiting from bahrain? Kindly advice.

You should note that the CPR and the Visa are two separate things.

If your CPR is expired, you can still enter Bahrain, provided you have a valid re-entry visa to Bahrain.

You will not be able to enter Bahrain if you re-entry visa is not valid.

Farhas,

Thanks for the reply. when i checked in LMRA site, legal status is showing as: Employment Visa is not valid!.

I just want to know, whether there will be any ban for me to enter bahrain. I have a valid saudi visa and re entry of saudi. With this can i get on arrival visa if i arrive thru cause way from saudi.

If you did not have a Bahrain visa previously then the situation would be straightforward. Bahrain authorities would give you a visa on arrival for those GCC residents who have a senior position in their workplace.

I think you should be alright if you travel to Bahrain from Saudi Arabia with a valid Saudi re-entry visa. But I will recommend you to check with the Bahrain embassy in Saudi Arabia before travelling, just to be sure.