Moving to scotland very soon , or anywhere Really where is good ??

Hi Everyone

I thought I would ask you guys some questions,or suggestions 

Myself and BF  have packed in all our worldly possessions  and saved up some cash, and the end of July yep in like 2 weeks time , where off to start a new life somewhere

thing is we dont know where yet, We were thinking NI, coz its lush and green, then cornwall, coz of the beach , then scotland , again coz of the greenery the castle  the lakes , and generaly teh beauty of the place

We both have never been to scotland, Im from waaayy down south but have been living in South Africa from a really long time, BF has never been out of SA.

Anyway I wanted to know if ou guys have any suggestions on where would be  nice to live,

We like night life , but also quiet , and coming from SA  we are quite paranoid about safety.

Wherever we live has to have a hi speed internet ( work, we both design )

we're also very out doorsy BF plays Ice hockey etc lol he used to be in the icecapades too...

anyway
any help of suggestions would be awesome

thanks in advanced

Zoebean

Hi

Well Edinburgh or just outside of perhaps near Fife just over the river from Edinburgh would be ideal. There is an ice hockey team at Murrayfield, Edinburgh has a good night life and in general is safe, much safer than SA but of course there are dodgy areas. Scotland is by comparison to other countries very small and therefore access to countryside is pretty easy. North of Scotland north of Inverness there's great surfing, Mountains to climb in Fort Williamm Skiing in Aviemore, East Neuk of Fife is beautiful just half hour from Edinburgh and then there's south of Edinburgh towards the borders for the walks. The food aint that bad either!

Hi

I wonder where you ended up?