Part Time English Teacher Available

Native English Speaker for English lessons. Could be individual or group lessons.

Other suggestions are welcome. If you're interested to benefit from it, send me a private message.

Methods depend on individual needs. I'm therefore flexible enough to meet and exceed expectations.

Points to take note of; communication skills, creative, pro- active, energetic and cheerful. Prices are negotiable.

**P.S I'm in Kiev**

Best Regards

hey im bit interesting i wanna improve my english

what city are you in?

tunisia why u askin' ?

Definitely some English brushing up is needed.  :)

I was asking goldsparkle then he posted that he was in Kiev. I'm a English teacher living in Krivoy Rog.

thats great taffskyi and for how long have u been teaching english

About a year.

thats great i think it would be nice if we meet in ukraine to  improve and make a better english speaking skills for me

Are you coming to live in Ukraine?

yeah I will bro

Good morning
My name is Nataliya. I am living in Canada but I am looking for a teacher for my son in Kiev in order to improve his skills in English.
Would you be able to send me information about you and your contact information.

My email [email protected]

Best regards
Nataliya

Hello Nataliya

Welcome on board Expat.com :)

I suggest you to also place an advert in our section Language classes in Kiev to increase your chances to find a teacher for your son.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

My name is David! I am a medical doctor in Ukraine living in Kiev. I am dark skinned married to a Ukrainian for 4+ yrs now.
I speak English at a native speaker level and I work in an English school in kiev by name; English Prime!
I will be glad to here you soon and discuss more with you about me and this issue as well!
You can contact me @ +380936698175
Thamks!

thamks!! ha ha, very native!!!!

Great! Let me know when it's convenient for you to start.

I sent you an email. Did you see it? Anyway, if you're still interested, kindly let me know.
Cheers!

I am looking for English teaching job .I  am looking for work .I live in Kiev  near Osokorki. .I don't have TEFL certificate or similar but have extensive experience in teaching kids.
I have good grasp on learning and teaching as well as how to help adapt to individual student needs.
I have skills in teaching high school students in English ,Grammar and Mathematics.I can also do translation if required.I m not so keen of money i need work for my pastime as i am a housewife and i have plenty of free time .
I have completed my Bachelor of Commerce degree.

Thanks Raksha Bagaria
Email :[email protected]

@ Raksha Bagaria > Your job ad would be best in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/uk … acher.html

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello,
My name is Al Christensen.  I live in the USA currently, but was planning to visit Kiev sometime in the next few months.

What kind of teaching opportunity were you referring to? Is this a non-government organization...

Email me at [email protected]    to discuss potential details...

Thanks,
AL