Syrian BF wants to travel

Hello All!

First of all, im maria,27,filipina and i have a syrian bf and he want to travel to the philippines. However, there are some problems:

1. His passport will expire on April 2014, (8months from now) *still valid*
2. How can he renew his passport here in riyadh
3. I checked the website of phil embassy and they require an approval from their embassy for him to travel to phil,(How can he get this if the Syrian embassy in riyadh is closed? *BIG PROBLEM*
4. If we will get married, will that help him to travel to the philippines?
5. Thank you so much.  :)

I really want him to visit my country and my family. I would really appreciate the help especially from Syrian nationals. Thank you so much in advance to those who will reply. God bless.

-- maria--

habibisweety wrote:

Hello All!
First of all, im maria,27,filipina and i have a syrian bf and he want to travel to the philippines. However, there are some problems:
1. His passport will expire on April 2014, (8months from now) *still valid*
2. How can he renew his passport here in riyadh
3. I checked the website of phil embassy and they require an approval from their embassy for him to travel to phil,(How can he get this if the Syrian embassy in riyadh is closed? *BIG PROBLEM*
4. If we will get married, will that help him to travel to the philippines?
5. Thank you so much.  :)
I really want him to visit my country and my family. I would really appreciate the help especially from Syrian nationals. Thank you so much in advance to those who will reply. God bless.

-- maria--

Hmmm...so, this is what you have to say....but, what about your BF? does he has any intentions...err....urge of doing some things by or points from himself?  :/
'coz you seemed to be putting all things in your head...  :huh:

Of course he wants to go in phil. He really wants to visit phil and my family. But the problem is the situation of syria now. The embassy of syria is closed.

If he doesnt want to go to phil, why would u think id bother to ask suggestions from this forum  :/

habibisweety wrote:

Of course he wants to go in phil. He really wants to visit phil and my family. But the problem is the situation of syria now. The embassy of syria is closed.
If he doesnt want to go to phil, why would u think id bother to ask suggestions from this forum  :/

Then, try approaching the embassy officials themselves....Rules are set out in the website prior to closure of Syrian Embassy(ies)...even KSA has set new rules for Syrians due to their nation's conflict...so, probably, there's a new rule or way to get around it with Phil. Embassy for sure...! break some sweat!  :blink:

Ok thanks. I went to the embassy yesterday and they gave me a form and he just have to give all the requirements.

he can go to Syrian embassy in Bahrain