What do you think about choosing canada to continue my studies?

hi I wanna to move to a foreign country and i choosed Canada for this purpose . what is your idea? I wanna continue my studying in english translation field !!thanks anyway :)

Hey , Welcome to Expat.com :)

Studying in Canada , is a good and easy way to get a work permit !

I've heard once you study in a college , and after the course is completed , you are eligible for a work permit !

After experience of work , even you could apply for a PR , there are several ways to get a PR status , and it's easy if you have studied in Canada and have worked for a little :)

For that reason , I have made up my mind , and I will be arriving in Winnipeg soon  :D

If you have any queries , feel free to ask :)

Hey , Welcome to Expat.com :)

Studying in Canada , is a good and easy way to get a work permit !

I've heard once you study in a college , and after the course is completed , you are eligible for a work permit !

After experience of work , even you could apply for a PR , there are several ways to get a PR status , and it's easy if you have studied in Canada and have worked for a little :)

For that reason , I have made up my mind , and I will be arriving in Winnipeg soon  :D

If you have any queries , feel free to ask :)

It is no doubt that through studying, you can easily obtain a Canadian work permit. Most would be immigrants may not do this as the lack of funds might prevent them from doing so. But if funds is not an issue than I say go for it. Winnipeg is nice place. Cost of living is still pretty low especially home ownership as compared to other major cities.

However the cold in Manitoba can be harsh during winters -40 is a norm as oppose to the likes of Toronto, Ottawa Halifax, or Vancouver. The only other places harsher or the same is Calgary, Regina and Edmonton.