Tennis ans Swimmingpool partner

Hi everybody I came to Düsseldorf at the beginning of July. I am a French guy newly graduated and I am working here as a corporate financial analyst. I can speak French, english or Spanish. Here, in Düsseldorf, I really enjoy my life, I met good friends, the city center is great fun for parties but I really like playing tennis and I don't have partner :(. I am good at playing tennis but not very very good so if you are like me, you like playing tennis and you are looking for a partner please feel free to enter into a discussion with me :). Oops I forgot to tell you but I also really like swimming so if you are bored to go lonely to swim here I am :)

Hello ChristopheLB,

Just for your information I moved your message (as it is in English) from the French to the English forum Düsseldorf. :)

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Hello,

I hope you are enjoying Düsseldorf. I can't offer you any help with swimming or tennis, because I don't know how to do either! However, I am looking for someone to practice French with. I lived in France before I came here, but that was a year ago and I am forgetting my French. I could help you with English if you need it. We could have a beer, watch soccer, play pool (billiard) or I could teach you the great Irish sport of hurling.

Best Regards,

Gareth

Ok thanks :)

Merci !