Hi im new here coming from UK to Cairo

Hi all need advice. I am british Pakistani will be coming to Nasr city to work for a company. Iv been offered 7500egypt pounds plus accommodation and health insurance. I am working in the automotive field. Will like to meet new people and need some advice. Will be my first time

welcome to Cairo
this is Ali designer graphic from Maadi - Cairo

Hi Ali thanks for replying. How are you

welcome. you will love it here.

you are welcome my dear

welcoming you to expat-blog and egypt too :)

here is Ali from Giza elharam & you are welcome

Thanks you all for welcoming

welcome to Egypt hope you like it and feels like your homeland :)

Welcome to Egypt and keep in touch if you need help :)

Welcome To Egypt , i stay in Heliopolis , kinda close to Nasr City , if there's chance maybe we can meet one day  :)

Hello!

I'm Louise, I'm French and I'm new in Cairo. If you would like to meet, don't hesitate to contact me!

Bonjour! , im mostafa from cairo , i can speak arabic , english , german and chinese  ... used to learn french in school but almost forgot it , would like to meet u not only for language exchange , i traveled several times to europe and i always like to set up new friendships , if interested , plz contact me

Hi guys hope you are well thanks for the welcome messages. I hope to meet you all

send me a message if you need to ask about anything

i'd be happy to help  :)

Welcome to egypt! My name is michael, and im korean. Even Though i am not egyptian, i would like to help u when u r in need of sth.

welcome to Egypt, i am Heba from Cairo hf u need any help it will make me happy to help u if u need also to improve your Arabic i can help. i also want to improve my English

welcome in crazy Cairo XD . I live near you if you  want any help or someone to hangout with I would be here :)

Evening Zee,

If you need any help please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Maher

Hello Dear

I am an Engineer and I am looking forward to have a friendship with you

welcome to Egypt ....... hope u like it & meet all ur wishes here ........ if u need any help just knock the door .... we all here as family .

hi
how r u all. i will visit egypt cairo after 4 days .. how is the stuation ? is it safe place ?

Hi.
I am Ahmed, also i work in Automotive field
My work is near from Nasr city, if you need any help at any time, you can contact me..

Regards,

HI
Am mina from nasr city and working as an electrical engineer
i can help in learning arabic

Hey dude , I live in Nasr City , if you wanna meet up message me :D

ok...if u can contact me im ghanaian but in Egypt since 2001 studying and helping expat to get situated and give them sincerity advice...thank u

I can help you when you came just conact me I will be useful for you

U welcome to Cairo if incase u need any help don't existent to call me I will gladly be of help 
                                                       Bye

Hi welcome to Cairo,this is janet frm kenya staying in maadi

Send me your mobile number an your e.mail to call you

Very, very bad idea to post your salary, capital mistake, no wonder people offer their assistance!

Hi All,

We truly believe that Zee786 got enough assistance and we will kindly invite you to start a new topic on the Cairo Forum if you have other questions please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

[ Thread Closed ]

Closed