Help on Salary - Is 5000 SAR a handsome package?

I have been offered a job as an accountant in Riyadh. The basic salary mentioned on contract is 5000 SAR. Is it a handsome package? Visa, accomodation, transportation ticket is beared by the company. Also what allowances does admissible if not mentioned in contract?

Oftentimes, offers are base on years of experience. If you are newcomer in saudi, 5,000 is a decent offer. You mentioned this is only your basic salary to be, for me this is good enough for a start. Just ask them with regards to the food allowance, medical insurance, yearly incentive if applicable to your remuneration package....if not included, do your best to negotiate...just never hesitate to ask for whatever you feel will be helpful to you to become productive....of course you'll also have to sell your qualifications...:)

Thanks for your answer. I have 6 years of experience in Pakistan. Its first time i will go out from my home country.

Regarding other benifits, medical, insurance, transportation, accomodation, return ticket after 1 year is by company. Increment is based on annually on performance base.

Your only leverage is your experience... If you have a proven portfolio you can negotiate with this, however, even If you do get something it won't be much

6 Years experience in which field ?

Obviously, in accounts and finance,,,