My name is Chris

i am back in Belgium after the death of my dad  & have to take care of my Mom who live now alone in her home in Brussels.    i am looking for a trusty person who ca take care of her a few hours /day

the girl can eventually sleep there too

Hallo,

My name is kalsang and I am tibetan and a nurse.i am sorry about your loss.please accept my condolence. I live in antwerpen and looking for job as currently I am learning the language. I have 3 yrs of nursing experience and have also work in old age home and good in intensive care too.if you are interested in my profile please do ring me on this no 0489 210 423 or my email id is [email protected].

Thank you.
Kalsang

hi,

My name is preety and am an indian married to a belgian. Sorry to hear for your loss. Please accept my condolence. I live in gingelom and looking for job and have studied nederlands till level 3.2.

Are you still looking for someone to look after your mom?

Regards

Preety

Dear Mr Chris,

I am just wondering if you are still looking for a caregiver. I am 28 years old Lithuanian women. I am making an part-time  Internship therefore I have  a spare time. I have working experience with elderly people. One year I used to work  as a volunteer in creative health care center in Austria for elderly handicapped people. My role was as a teacher/mentor: I facilitated and supported, through organizational, educational and recreational activities, their transition to a life. If you think  I might be suitable person for this position, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Elvita

may i ask u if u speak a bit french Elvyrra?   and maybe a picture too if it is possible
my mail is  [email protected]

sorry i am looking for a person who lives in Brussels  & speak french

i know u are the right person for my Mom  but  from Antwerpen it is too far for a few hours/day.....     sssooo sad
if one day u come living in Brussels , please let me know it