How to check for Saher traffic camera violations

could you please check if i have any violation?

Yes, there are many ways to check the traffic violation.

1. Government website, https://www.moi.gov.sa/
2. Online Banking
3. Alinma website
4. through SMS

first and second options are free and other two options charge money. The governmnet website is the fastest option and rest of the options are updated quickly.

Enjoy,

Maidah wrote:

Are you talking about Traffic Violation or some other violation ?? Becoz women are not allowed to drive in this country !! :)

saimans wrote:
Maidah wrote:

Are you talking about Traffic Violation or some other violation ?? Becoz women are not allowed to drive in this country !! :)

But @saimans women can own cars on their IDs and in such cases violations do get gifted to them by their husbands/drivers :rolleyes:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
saimans wrote:
Maidah wrote:

But @saimans women can own cars on their IDs and in such cases violations do get gifted to them by their husbands/drivers :rolleyes:

OH I never knew that !!! :)

Yup. Esp a lot in car lease industry.

i want to know the update for saher traffic camera violation

mabe traffic vioiations send my email id plese

I want traffic violation. .camera .and Iqama status

I WANT saher traffic camera violation my Iqama ..2322165081 please send my email [email protected]

i want to check my traffic violation

i think this link will be useful for all who want to check there traffic violations

Click Here

The worst thing is to wake up on Thursday morning by a traffic voilation SMS alert  ........... I wounder why Thursday !!! Is it programmed to :mad: your weekend

Really

I would love love some help on how to contest the tickets in JEDDAH! I just got slammed for a 500 SR ticket for a time my car was just parked!

Where can I go or who can I talk to?

Btw, has anyone had any success trying to contest these tickets? Anyone with fines being reversed?

I want to check my traffic violation.

I want 2 check traffic camera voilations
give me easy idia thanks

Hello mdshaque.

I think that the above messages on the thread might give you a hint.

Thanks.

Karen :)

for those who keep asking the same question again and again, I WANT you TO READ!:dumbom:
the answer is on the thread!  Come on,  give some time to read!:D

kashanj wrote:

i think this link will be useful for all who want to check there traffic violations

Click Here

Not meaning to be picky, but you forgot to include the link!

The right way is

- open http://www.moi.gov.sa
- Click on English >> E-Services
- from left panel, click Passport >> query Traffic Violations

- Enter you iqama number and then the randomized code
- Click View

Here is the direct link. It's dynamic, so might not work always:

http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!ut/p/ … 8618847684

There is no link provided :mad:

seeker of truth wrote:

for those who keep asking the same question again and again, I WANT you TO READ!:dumbom:
the answer is on the thread!  Come on,  give some time to read!:D

I want to check the traffic violation using my car number and not just Iqama number, As the car is given by company and I'm not sure on whose Iqama is it registered. :/

there is the easiest and best way,  get your online banking. In alahli,  my account is already link to moi,  so If there is any violation,  it will appear to me before I even see my bank account details.
And so far I don't have  any violations!!!! :)

I'm not sure if it's applicable to all banks.

Good luck!

cooldudell wrote:

I want to check the traffic violation using my car number and not just Iqama number, As the car is given by company and I'm not sure on whose Iqama is it registered. :/

You can't. Maroor thinks that it's none of your business and let the car owner take care of that.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
cooldudell wrote:

You can't. Maroor thinks that it's none of your business and let the car owner take care of that.

Thanks for the info.

show my traffic tickets

pravinsinghbaghel wrote:

show my traffic tickets

Check on Ministry Website with your Iqama Number !! The link for the same has been provided in the earlier posts..... Good Luck !! :)

[moderated: off topic]

Assa alamualikum all
i want know how to check tarfic violation by vhecal number.?

Hi  Alikhan.sa,

I suggest you to go through this thread, you might get some useful hints according to what you are looking for. ;)

Thank you,

David.

Hello ,
I was. Flashed by the saher camera kept in the khobar corniche area. There were no sign boards stating the speed limit and I was cruising at about 110kmph . There were no cars near me , so I kinda feel its my car itself which was flashed. It has been 2 days and still I did not receive any sms and the moi website still shows no violations. My question is , how much days does it take for the violation to come up on the website and for receiving sms ?

midhun3197 wrote:

Hello ,
how much days does it take for the violation to come up on the website and for receiving sms ?

Replied to you on your post !

I have trafic volation

i think before tow days i have trafic voliation i am asking only how much saudi riyal my trafic volation ? sir

can i receive massage at my mobile sir ? my mobile no 0533968213 please how i receive massage my mobile?

Ghulam Rasool Mian khan wrote:

i think before tow days i have trafic voliation i am asking only how much saudi riyal my trafic volation ? sir

Check on the Ministry website for the amount to be paid against the violation. The link for the same is provided in the earlier post, check That !!

Went through the whole thread, and everybody kept mentioning the 52 km/h.

Some users correctly understood it to be the speed above the limit, not the actual speed of the car.  Some thought that's the speed they were driving at, which is false.

But even with the first correct interpretation, it is actually 25 km/h, not 52 km/h.  Whatever stupid system they are using writes 25 backwards because the rest of the message is in Arabic, even though in Arabic numbers are written left to right as in English:rolleyes:.

Ok, so this is how it works:

If you are driving less than 25 km/h ABOVE the speed limit, the fine is 300.
If you are driving more than 25 km/h above the speed limit, the fine is 500.