Any tips on getting jobs?

Hi we are a family of four moving to Paphos Cyprus where my husbands family lives in October coming from Australia but originally from the uk we have two small boys 3&5 they will be going to school either aspire or tlc any tips on getting jobs? Which schools you think best just any tips we have live in Cyprus but was seven years ok need brushing up abit looking forward to a new start and being back i. Europe thanks

My Dear gentleman/lady,
                                        I could not follow what you actually wanted to say. But I am interested to relocate at Cyprus. I am a Sr Software Engineer working in an MNC in Kolkata, India. I have 6 yrs work experience. Could you pl help me how should I proceed? Thanks.

dbanerjee6887 wrote:

My Dear gentleman/lady,
                                        I could not follow what you actually wanted to say. But I am interested to relocate at Cyprus. I am a Sr Software Engineer working in an MNC in Kolkata, India. I have 6 yrs work experience. Could you pl help me how should I proceed? Thanks.

You will first need to contact the nearest Cypriot Embassy for visa information and applications. There is high unemployment there so do not expect to get a job.