Dependent Visa in Kuwait

Hi ,
As my husband is working in Kuwait n having Article 18 visa and applied article 22 visa for me i got my Izen Amel.
  how long it will take to get my visa  and what exactly this Izen Amel is? Can any one help  me in understanding all these things.

Izen Amel , means permit to work !

But why a permit to work if you're going on Dependent Visa  :unsure

I couldn't understand , someone will help you for sure  :|

what happens next is that you are supposed to take this document to your nearest Kuwait embassy and begin the process of your medical tests back home. you will also need a police clearance certificate. once you have all your documents ready u can come to Kuwait and then you will submit for further medical tests upon whose conclusion you will be issued a residency in Kuwait.

I was once a holder of Visa 22. Your sponsor (husband in this case) should file an application first in the Immigration  here with a copy of your valid passport, proof of relation (marriage contract) as authenticated by your Embassy here in Kuwait and other supporting documents as required by the Ministry here. Once approved, you need to have the original temporary Visa paper (stamped and signed here in Kuwait) and bring it to the Kuwait Embassy of your country with the other documents necessary.  This of course will also include complete medical test and some visa fee. Then once you've landed here in Kuwait with a temporary visa stamp on your passport, within 30 days you need to file for a Visa 22 stamp on your passport in the Immigration here and then apply for a Civil ID card. If not, you'll be fined around 2KD/day (not sure if rules have changed).