Tap Water

Hi Everybody,
I tried to search to find out what the current tap water problem in Al Rehab is and how long this will go on like this. Does anyone living in Al Rehab has any news of the why and when of the problem?

Any help is much appreciated.

I think, water in rehab city on & off during summer.

Unless is there any problem in their water district.

Sometimes, I ddn't sleep bcoz of keep waiting 'till water come.

Anyway,  just keep a big bucket for you to stock water at least.

Thanks

its been almost 4 years I live in Rehab but this is the first time this is happening. Anyway thank you for your answer in this matter.

Your welcome!

I've got some information regarding this matter for who ever wants to know;

According the government they gave a statement; there is a major problem with the main water supply pipe to new Cairo, during the maintenance of it somebody screwed up, the government is planing to fix this problem and they will start in winter for this which means for us here in rehab it will go like this till next year.

Hi I live in Tagamo el khamis we have the same problem. they say they are building or improving the water system so basically its some type of work they are handling so that they improve.

thats all i know sorry i dont live in Al rehab but i thought i share my experience since im suffering too from tap water that is always not working :)

thanks

At least, we know exactly what is going on.

I know is difficult,struggling for water everyday. I need to get up around 5 am to fill the empty bucket. I dont have a choice but I have too.

Anyway,  thank you for the information.

Any time have a great night

:)

it is main problem and the government will fix it soon in sha Allah
but you can save some water when it came
sorry

yes God willing it shall be solved soon :)

I also heard it was due to problem with the main water line coming into rehab....sure wish it was solved, or they could provide some sort of shut off schedule to us...not looking forward to going back to school and not having water to shower etc.....thank you for the info.

Any time :)

Some more bad news, government will start working on this problem not earlier then November/December how long it might take after this is a mystery because they will start from Maadi on to fix the whole area. ETA of finishing I guess not earlier then 2-3 years. Thought its good that they want to start fixing but it would be nice if ppl could know when water is available and when not like a schedule so everyone can prepare him/herself.

Water! I go to the shower

Thanks for your comment. You appear like an expat on water problem. I am living in Nasr city, I intend moving to New Cairo in two weeks from today. Do you think I should move?

I am moving to New Cairo, Tagoma Haamis. It appears there is water problem in the area. Do you suggest I move.

New Cairo compared to Nasr City ! Of course New Cairo, but considering the current circumstances and the problem with the water which will not be solved at least in best conditions within a year.

I hope this can clarify your question.