Esophagogastroduodenoscopy & Colonoscopy &USG, CT, EKG, PET cost

I need toknow about the cost of this kind of medical Tests in Cairo- 6 th of October City: Esophagogastroduodenoscopy & Colonoscopy & ultrasound - USG of stomach - abdominal cavity - neck -thyroid- lymph nodes&  X-ray - lungs, thorax, CT - whole body, especially- abdominal, chest - abdominal cavity, neck, lymph nodes, thyriod, kidneys, uterus &
PET (positron emission tomography) & EKG

Hello,

why are you posting all these "special" threads recently ?

Shouldn't you ask a doctor directly ? I don't think you'll find the replies here

just answer if u know the cost of any kind of test. that's it. if not - then stop to bodering me,  or asking me, why?, it's so simple.
any way- iif u have to know that much, so i am now in Poland /cos of this free treatment for me, in any kind of diseases i do have now, as i am a polish citizen, so it's normal i came back here to my family, native country now/ and if i come to Egypt i be under especial care- means now i'm on my cancer treatment nd any other serious diseases nd i need this all tests recently, some every week. then after finishing my cancer treatment- i need to make this tests every 1 month, then every 3 mts then every 6 months. then just 1 ce at year. but that be after many many years of curing my cancer. firstly u r doing check up every 1 month, then every 3- then every 6 months,. so if u have to know- i want to know i can even afford all of this tests by living in Egypt..  cos here its all mostly private or u need to pay some amount, a part of money like 40% or 60%, its not europe when all medical treatments r completely free, at least the most common one, even for cancer /un less if u want to buy for urself  better injections- then u can, or better medicines etc., but elementary care- this is always for free, but not in Egypt/ so i need to see now, i can live in Egypt nd  afford this costs or not...for me its very important same for my parenst nd whole my family in Poland. even for my egyptian husband too

@Kasia&Lara

You are best to contact hospitals and clinics to find out the cost. Costs vary from hospital to hospital, clinic to clinic. 
Or perhaps contact a doctor in Egypt.