Advice needed: re: lebenslauf or CV

Good day. I have an appointment or " termin" tis coming 3rd week of Aug. In Agentur für Arbeit or jobcenter. One of the needed papers or documents is my lebenslauf or CV. I would called this is a silly question :) .....but ...don't have any idea which is the best since I'm just new here." Do i have to type up my Lebenslauf or hand written? In our place we did word processed. How about here? Pls. Need your advise. Thanks in advance.

Hello Chichiritchi

Nowadays, it is most practical to print out your CV. However if you have a Motivation letter you need to attach to your CV, then this can be hand written.

The hand written type of letter is important in places where your hand writing skills is required.

Regards
Kenjee

Hallo Kenjee, thank you for your prompt response. So, useful and important to me. Thanks and enjoy the rest of the day.:).

Handwritten CVs and cover letters are a thing of the past in all places I've worked in - certainly in Germany!

Hallo Beppi, thank you for that additional useful info ...coz A friend of mine told me that hand written is good 'coz it' s a big plus, hmmm. So I got confused  which is which ...so that's why I posted it here. :). I'm happy there's a site like this.:).ty.

There is a place in St. Pauli, where you can get help with your CV and job applications. it is called Gemeinwesenarbeit... www.gwa-stpauli.de

You can get help there in most languages.. certainly English.

I had my CV translated there and made into my lebenslauf and also I have gotten helped with the motivation letters etc.

good luck..

Hallo LuisGomez, Wow! thanks that is a great info. Coz got prob. translating my CV :). Anyway, thanks for sharing.