Any tips please?

Hello Everyone!

My name is Keno. I am from the Philippines! I got a job offer as a Chef from Conrad Maldives Rangali Island which is one of the Hilton brands! I was wondering if you guys can give me any tips because it's my first time being an exptatriate, first time leaving home. Will be leaving for Maldives on August 16!!

best of luck! :)

Hi everyone! I can see that a lot of expatriates are coming to Maldives :) it seems it's going to be fun here 😜😜
There are no special tips to share with you guys. The only one important thing is to bring only necessary stuffs. Don't bring clothes what you are not going to use here such as warm clothes. Take only light things as t shirts, shorts, for girls: just take a pair of shoes on the heels (trust me u will not need more) bikinis, that's the main.
And just try to be friendly with everyone cause people here they're really open for friendship and try to make more friends among them. And you will not be alone therefore you won't get bored :)
And be ready for a lot of sunny days, incredible beach with ocean, swimming, snorkelling and diving!!
Wish you all the best!
Hope you will enjoy your life here ;)

Hi tetsusan5,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Maldives forum for more visibility.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: