New in Copenhaguen...looking for a job

My name is Diana, 26 years old, i am latin girl new in Copenhaguen, i am looking for a job, i speak english at intermediate level. Otherwise, I will appreciate if you can give me some information about where I can buy a bike and other advice about Copenhaguen.
In advance thank you very much.

hi everybody,

Recently i have been granted danish green card and i am planning to move to denmark. i have 5yrs Management experience in one of the biggest IT organization in our country with major projects abroad. Besides that i hold international certifications from Microsoft and Ms degree in IT Mgt from sweden. i am indifferent whether i would be able to find job being an english spoken guy. please give some suggestions

Hi salmankh! You should post in the Copenhagen classifieds > job section.
Thank you!

Hi,
Iam Pankaj Sharma from India and looking job oppurtunities in Denmark .I have 5 year managerial experince in Acadamic & Emergency services.i am indifferent whether i would be able to find job being an english spoken guy. please give some suggestions

privet friends!

I am flying tomorrow to Denmark.would you please help to guide me?
I need help for accommodation & CPR Number ..please help ..

Poka!!:)

Sany wrote:

I need help for accommodation

Maybe you could check out the Copenhagen Classifieds -> Accomodation section?

Cheers
Arlette

Thank u guys for u r valuable suggestion

I am getting work/residence visa under "Positive List". Please tell me the average apartment cost for single person and job opportunities in IT/Telecom sector in denmark, as I see very little jobs on many websites of denmark!:/
Also the average living cost for a single person & denish language free cources if available?

Welcome to Expat.com taimoor_jan,
I think you really should have a look at the Copenhagen Classifieds which includes a jobs section and an accommodation section and you might also want to read through the forum to collect as much info as possible about life in Denmark.
Wishing you success!
Arlette

Hello,

Hope all doing well.

I am new to dk.................too.

Recently, i did Ms in Finance from well reputed univeristy of Europe i.e Umea University,Sweden. I have 2years Banking experience and sound knowledge of Finance,Accounts and Administration etc.
so need your help in getting job in denmark.

hello
   i am agnes in philippines im currently working as a waitress...
please help to find a job in denmark i wish to come there
thank you

Welcome on Expat.com mtkhan & Agnesalmene :)

I will suggest you to post an advert on Copenhagen Classifieds Page Category>Jobs.

I hope you will receive lot of responses!!

Best of luck!