GOOD SCHOOLS IN RIYADH

HELLO,I AM SEARCHING SCHOOL FOR MY CHILD WHO WILL STUDY KG-2 LEVEL IN RIYADH.PLZ SUGGEST ME SCHOOLS WHICH GIVES IMPORTANT TO ENGLISH LANGUAGE  AND ACADEMICALLY ALSO.ALSO SAFETY IS ALSO AN ISSUE.I DONT WANT ARABIC SPEAKING SCHOOLS SINCE THAT IS NOT OUR NATIVE LAUGUAGE.FEE IS NOT AN ISSUE.

Parveen welcome to the EB,

I am sure very soon some body from the EB Team will suggest to you not to use CAPITAL text giving its reasons.

I am glad you mentioned "Fees is not an issue" since in Saudi Arabia (and probably mostly in the region) the more expensive schools are considered to be better.

A lot of discussion is already on  record where 'famous names' have been compared, kindly use the search option on the top to access the info.

As an Arabic language lover, I will strongly recommend that you understand the importance of learning  a language which is the official language of more than 26 countries and understood in a very important region of the world. I have met lots of Indians and Pakistanis who have lived in Saudi for a major part of their lives but they can not speak Arabic more than a few sentences, I call it very unfortunate.

can u suggest me if u know some schools.