German-speaking 29-year old girl moves to Reunion in Sept 14

Hi everyone,

I will be moving to Reunion in a couple of weeks. As it will be hard for me to leave back my friends at home, I was wondering if there is someone who wants to meet up once in a while to do some sports, to go shopping or just to chat a bit.

I would also be very interested in ameliorating my french language skills! So if someone wants to learn german - here I am :-) I also speak polish fluently and my english is (hopefully) good enough to teach someone as well.

My biggest passion is horseriding - therefor I would love to find a friendly horse to rent for 2 or 3 times per week. Does anyone know some riding centers?

please dont hesitate to contact me in one of those 3 cases.
julia

Hi julia,

I invite you to please post an advert in the Language Exchange in the Reunion Island section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Salute Julia,
Welcome in advance to Reunion  :cheers: ! I am sure you will enjoy Reunion especially if you are active,like sports, and riding horses since their are many places where you can rent horses and not too expensive  :top: ....  When would you be arriving to Reunion and which area will you be living in Reunion?

Ciao,
Gio

Hi gio,

Im already here :-)

I live dans les hauteurs de st pierre at the moment but will be movibg to st gilles next tuesday!
Already tried out horseriding in etang sale (eldorado) - liked it at lot!

Already found a job as well!

What are you doing here on reunion??

Im passing by etang sale every day :-)
People told me that they have the best boulangerie there, thats why i buy all my bread there!

Cu,
Julia

Hello Julia, I live in Etang sale le bain and it does have the best place to do snorkeling! If by any chance, you are coming today or next week give me a buzz! My # 0692403705...

Hello Julia,

Where did you find the best boulangerie with the best bread? I'm on La Reunion and missing the German bread so much...
Also, I'm looking to meet people (also to speak German once in a while), so if you're a cool person and up for that, let me know.

Cheers

Tom

hi tom

sorry for answering late but i've been doing all the bakeries on the island and unfortunately, it is not sold !!!

i m afraid you are to taste french bread!!! i know that they don't taste better than yours!!!you'll have to make do with it! :D

wish you a delightful evening!!
all the best,
christ

@Tom,

Have you heard of ACAR? (Amis de la Culture Allemande de la Réunion). German speakers (native and otherwise) meet up from time to time to speak German.