Expat blog

Hi I joined  Expat.com to chat to expats in Egypt.... So far many Egyptian men have tried to add n chat me up.... This is not a dating site for Egyptian men I assumed it was for expats wanting helpful info from other expats!

Hi sunrise70,

Expat.com is a social network for expatriates and people who want to live abroad. This is not a dating website.

Please report us of these unwanted private messages by clicking on the "report" button. We will take action immediately.

Those who do not respect our terms and conditions will get ban. Please use the reporting system.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

I also insist: please report any person who is contacting you for wrong reasons ... we'll ban them straight away

Yes this also surprised me when I  joined
it seems that some people think this is
a dating site  :/

The first one attacked me verbally because I said I married to Egyptian and I don't add other Egyptian men I just deleted I didn't know about a report button but these others most start with first message friendly n then next message it's can we do coffee, Skype, talk on phone...... It's predictable really just frustrating and annoying cos u know what they really want

Unfortunately there are many people on this EB who seem to think is a chat room and dating site. We can do without them. As the moderators have stated just hit the report tag, give a reason why you are reporting the post and they will take it from there.

sunrise70, could you please report these guys, in your PM box, on the message they sent you > action > report ?

thanks a lot,

Julien

hi
you can ask any question or help you may need

abdel
egypt

abdel54 wrote:

hi
you can ask any question or help you may need

abdel
egypt

This thread has been inactive for over 6 months now so you will probably not get any response.

Hi,
You will find many kind of this, like talking about marriage, dating, and so on. you should deal with that and you can block/report them.
I'm interested and looking forward to meeting you :)
Bye.