Job Offer , Is this a Scam ?

check your messages

i know who the agents are in the  uk

I have been contacted by these people and need guidance after reading everything here.......mixed reviews are a complete headache so anyone with genuine information can you let me know please.

if you accept the job, you will be working for a fraudulent entity.. you will put yourself at risk of arrest and even worse physical violence from the victims!!

I'm amazed anyone needs to know any more than these people are using fake company numbers.
That's easily enough information to realise it's dodgy.

Did u take the  job?bcos I've been offered the same job..

Did u take this job?I've been offered the same job..

The OP last posted on this thread two years ago, and hasn't been active in the Forum since then.

When it comes to job related scams, the only advice I would give is to verify the legitimacy of the job offer by calling up the company concerned using a telephone number that wasn't provided by them and asking to speak to the person who contacted you. That means googling the details. And never ever send money and finally don't quit you current job until you are 100% certain that the job offer is legit.

All good advise you are giving here. A job scam refers to a rip off where the job actually doesn't exist, fraudsters are tricking money out of people who have hopes to get a good job overseas, until they find out that there is no such job, and all the payments they did upfront are lost.
The "job" offered here does exist, but its barely worth being called a job, young native English speakers are recruited to work in a so called boiler room, where they call potential investors to "sell" them allegedly super profitable the end they sell nothing but air and all the stories they are getting told are just BS, after some time they find out that its nothing but fraud. No shares are ever traded, the money the victims are sending disappears in dark channels, the guys who do the cold calling are given a lousy commission. Of course these are no registered businesses, everything is fake, the names, the websites, the paperwork.....and thanks to the useless and corrupt police and justice system in Indonesia this can go on forever. Its going on since years already, with police, banks, finance authorities being well aware. Indonesia is a failed state in that regard, a fraudster paradise, and there is good reason to believe that the authorities are not only turning a blind eye but are also getting their share.

Stay Away! This is a total scam.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Komal Jawad
Looking for a part time and a full time maid - Jakarta
By Komal Jawad
ermawan tri gunadi
driver looking for a job
By ermawan tri gunadi
Lucky Nugraha
Hiring Expat in West jakarta
By Lucky Nugraha
Seeking business partnership
By twtay09
mick swagger
looking at start business in Jakarta
By mick swagger
Moving to Jakarta - seeking housemaid
By toamitkumar

Expatriate health insurance in Jakarta

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Jakarta

Moving to Jakarta

Find tips from professionals about moving to Jakarta

Travel insurance in Jakarta

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Jakarta

Flights to Jakarta

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Jakarta