Looking for indian cook/chef

Hi,

we are looking to hire indian cook/chef or any other national  who knows a lot about indian cooking.

we are based in brasilia.

Hi arjunK,

You're invited to place your (free) ad in our JOBS section that you can access by clicking on the JOBS tab in the green banner at the top of the page.

Your ad will get the same exposure there, and it will remain current as opposed to here in the forum where it will continue to move towards the back pages as new topics are posted. Also, you'll be able to give more details there and post contact information, job description, wages, etc.

We really prefer that members do not advertise in the open forums.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

I have been working within the hospitality industry for the past 14 years and have thoroughly enjoyed my responsibilities and opportunities to provide exemplary customer service. My experiences have made me very confident in dealing with people from family groups to the business sector and I am perceptive to their wants and needs.
I have learnt to empathize with the public and to be respectful of their cultural differences.

From the early days of my training to my current appointment it has always been my natural desire for excellence to create dishes and menus to suit the needs of the customer and the style of the property.
My passion for perfection drives me to consistently produce all styles of foods to enhance any dining experience. My Indian background gives me an awareness of the importance of a wholesome and healthy selection of dishes, which are appealing to the eye and the palate.   

I am adaptable and have good problem solving abilities. My technical skills and extensive repertoire enable me to create high quality products. I have often achieved this in challenging situations and in environments with limited resources.

My experience of working in a diverse range of hospitality establishments has given me the abilities to cope with irregular work shifts, long hours and to work at a fast pace in a busy environment.

SOMNATH DEB

Hello Somnath Deb,

You're invited to post your CV in the JOBS section of our classifieds, this is free.

It will remain current there, unlike here in the forum where it will just keep moving to the back pages as new topics are posted.

Click on the JOBS tab in the green banner at the top of the page then click on the +POST AN AD button that's on the right side of the page.

i am ready to join....

hi,
i just want to inquire if you have found an indian chef already?i got a friend he is in india now his a sous chef.his work experience is at various asian country and his last country of work was singapore.he work at a restaurant inside sentosa island.
if you want yo see his resume i can forward it to you.my email ad is [email protected]
thank you hope to hear from you.

I can cook indo pak food I am in japaratinga brazil on tourist visa and looking for job.

Sir i am a good cook. I hope you will appreciate me and i can come brasilia. I am looking for work with Indian or Pakistani people.

Regards,
Maria

Hello everyone,

Just like James mentioned above, the forum is not the appropriate section for job demands. I suggest that you all post your respective ads in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in São Paulo.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[topic closed]

Closed