New in Phnom Penh

Hi,

Our family have just moved to Phnom Penh this week. I would like to meet more people and get to know the place more. If any of you are keen to meet up for a cup of tea, play some tennis or a play date for a 6 year old girl and 18months boy please email me: [email protected].

Also, i am interested in painting. If i could find a group or place to paint together please advice. And i would like to know where i i can get art materials in Phnom Penh.

Thank you so much!!

Cheers,
Mimi

Hi,
I'm Pisith, Cambodian. Looks like I don't have to look for my tennis partner anywhere else. I play tennis, but since I moved into Cambodia, I have not played at all. I would love to get back some of my strokes. So..if you like, maybe I could show you around the city and we could have some games together.

Cheers!
Pisith

Dear Mimipang and Pisith
I am arriving on 22 Aug from Australia in Phnom Penh and would also like to meet people and play tennis.
Is it easy to borrow a tennis racket there as not sure I have enough space to bring mine.
But would love to play with you.
Regards
Shireen

Hi Pisith and Shireen,

Thanks for your reply. Here is my number in PP: 077-358879 and my email: [email protected]
Please contact me anytime to arrange for us to meet!

Cheers,
Mimi