"Visit Visa Extensions" can now be done online at moi.gov.sa

If want to extend for husband or wife could me extended for 9 month others dependent could not be more then 6 Months

Thanx brother for the reply.But is there any reliable source or link to confirm it? Because I don't want to be surprised at the immigration .

Good day!
I would like ask a question regarding final exit and iqama application.
My wife will give birth this july and we are going for exit this october. Now do we still need to apply  iqama for our baby even if we will only stay for 3 months more? Or we can exit together with our baby with only her passport?
Thank you for any reply.

How much fees for extension of family visa?

100 sar

Oh I remember seeing thing post long time ago 😁

Hi everyone,
i would like to know how much exactly the visit visa? note. that it's a first time to do that.

Cheers.

Hi,
My Iqama profession is Labour ( Amil ). I have done MBA finance and my degrees have been attested, now can I change profession from Amil to other if yes which profession is suitable for my qualification.
I want to apply for a permanent family visa with this profession. please suggest me.

The good thing: is you can ofcours change to any based on you certificate "two years study" or above.
The bad thing: is they are considering and submitting the first title you got which is Amil.
Thank you.

Thank You for your reply...

If change which profession is suitable for me with family status... Can I change it to Computer Programmer? I have done MBA in Finance...

Can't I change my profession from Amil?

Thank you for tackling this important topic! :)

I heard any change in profession is no longer allowed. Since last Ramadan.

Hi NazirYNWA,

You could use visafoto to make 38x46mm Myanmar online visa photo.

border number is border id written in Arabic in ur passport at time of immigration by officer .

border number is border id written in Arabic in ur passport at time of immigration by officer .

in Your Abshir

Hi all! interesting to know :)

what is the fee for visit visa

Good morning !

Hi Brother
I have deposit SR 100 in my moi account for wife visit visa extension fee through anb online banking. but deposit amount is not showing in my moi available fund. now what to do please help. my wife visit visa will expire on 24th May 2018. Please Help

Hello Everyone!
I have deposit SR 100 in my moi account for wife visit visa extension fee through anb online banking. but deposit amount is not showing in my moi available fund. now what to do please help. my wife visit visa will expire on 24th May 2018. Please Help

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I m living with family in KSA
can i apply for my son's wife as a visitor ?

Hi All,
Could anyone confirm that he/she has extended visit visa online using Absher during these Ramadan days? My visit visa is due for renewal on May 28th.

Thank you for the information. Can it only be extended 1 month at a time?

Yes, it is possible. I extended my mothers visa last week.

Hi Polkadot  :) I am on a 90 day single entry family visit visa. The guy at my embassy said that I would need to go back home to apply for another visa when this one expires, so I am a bit confused. Can you please assist me with the following:

* What is the procedure for the extension?
*Can I apply for an extension for a single entry visa?
*How did you extend the insurance for her?

Your help would be highly appreciated.

No, it can be extended for a period of 90 days. The rule is if you have taken a 90 days visa, it can be extended only one more time which means 90 days again. So total it becomes 180 days.
If you have taken 1 month visa, you can renew it for 5 times.  In both cases total days of stay becomes 180 only.

Hi Nazynaz,

If you have taken a 90 days single entry visa, you can extend the same for another 90 more days. No need to exit and apply for new visa. Existing visit can be renewed 7 days prior to the expiry up to 3 days after expiry date.
You can do it online if you have registered in Absher. 
First you need to pay the fee of SAR 100 for visa renewal using the visit visa holder 'border number'. It can be paid using any net banking or by visiting banks. This payment can be done even before 7 days. Once the payment is done, simply go to Absher and click on extent visit visa and confirm. Simple as that. No need to worry about insurance. It is auto renewed.

Hi Vipinpvarghese.

Thank you very much for replying :) This helps me so much!

My husband is already registered on Absher. Is there a need for me to register as well?

Hi Nazynaz,

You need not want to register in Absher. If you log into your husband's Absher and click on extend visit visa, you can see your visit visa details there. Just note down the 'border number' from there. You first need to pay the fees of SAR 100 for visa renewal. Fee payment option is not in Absher. Best option to pay fees is through internet banking. All Saudi banks allow this payment. Under government payments or in SADAD payments there is an option for visit visa fee payment. When you attempt to pay the amount the system will only ask for 'border number'. Make the payment there and immediately you can extend visit visa in Absher. If fee not paid Absher will display the image 'no funds available' while you try to extend visit visa.
Hope this helps. Keep in touch if you need to know further info

Wow, Vipinpvarghese, you are so helpful...I really appreciate it!! Can you possibly give me a brief explanation of the manual process, just in case I get rejected when trying to extend online.

Hi Nazynaz...

I am sorry that I do not have any idea about the manual process to do so going to government offices here in Saudi. You wont face any issues in doing it through online. And I believe the government offices will remain closed for about a week or more due to Ramdan... Feel free to message me in case you find any issues with renewing it online...

Hi Vipinpvarghese

I still have some time left on my visa, but I'm just trying to prepare before that time arrives. 
I will be sure to post my experience whether successful or not.

Till then, take care and Thank you once again for your help :)

Hi any one have idea about 2 years multi entry visa ?

Great news thanx for posting.

Hi.. can  visit visa be applied now or after hajj ?

After Hajj

Thnx for the reply.. any idea what date it might open??

Monday 27th August is a safe bet