Badminton

I am looking for some group to play badminton with. I am actually an hour away from HCM. If I can't find a group near Thuan Anh Town / Thu Dau Mot / Binh Duong, then I can probably go to city. Anyone here knows? Thank you in advance. :-)

my hobby s batmonton,. if come Nha Trang, let have match with me

I would love to but it's not so near. :lol:

Hi all, I am interested in playind badminton also. If you guys have a group of people playing badminton around district 10, please let me know.
Thank you so much!

Me and some of my colleagues will be playing badminton from 730-930PM tomorrow at a court near Big C Binh Duong. If anyone want to join us, feel free to send me a message. Thanks.

We have small group at Thu Duc district. If you want, we can connect together. The more people there are, the funnier we have :)

That would be great. Though were not prof in badminton. Just plain sports, play and fun. Where in Thu Duc?

namron wrote:

That would be great. Though were not prof in badminton. Just plain sports, play and fun. Where in Thu Duc?

She lives near me, next to Binh Dương :D. I really want to join, but these days, I was so busy for teaching :sosad:

@Ngattt

Just 1 month more, We can end this semester. Let's join this group. I'm an amateur too, so don't care about that. Play for fun and relaxation :)

Ok. Hope we can schedule to play soon.

Fairie wrote:

@Ngattt

Just 1 month more, We can end this semester. Let's join this group. I'm an amateur too, so don't care about that. Play for fun and relaxation :)

Hey girl, I've just received new task, teaching for last year students (cooperating with a big company), to help them have more chances to get job after graduating. This program will be in next 2 months. It's very hard for me, because this is the first time I teach this one (mix of many subjects :D). Currently, I don't have any free time; and will teach at 2 nights, all weekends.

But I will try to attend this. I haven't play badminton for a long time, 6-7 years :D.

What is the name and address of the court in Thu Duc? We might try to go and play with you Tuesday next week. Would that be ok?

Is there a regular badminton group in Nha Trang that I can join?

Hey. I'm looking for a group or anyone to play badminton. Been awhile since I last played. Missed the sport a lot. I'm currently staying in Thu Dau Mot, Binh Duong.

Hello Flying_Potato,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Since this topic dates as far back as 2015, I would suggest that you rather try your luck by posting a free advert here: Sport partners in Vietnam. Do also browse through the latest adverts in the same category.

I hope that you find some fellow badminton players quite soon  ;)

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

What area are you in ? There are a few groups in HCM that play weekly
Im set to to join a groip next weekend
But if another group in D2 starts up in the evening i woild be free to play also

Hey Diksha,

Thanks for the info and the warm welcome. Noted with thanks! Really appreciate it.  :)

Jlgarbutt wrote:

What area are you in ? There are a few groups in HCM that play weekly
Im set to to join a groip next weekend
But if another group in D2 starts up in the evening i woild be free to play also

Hey Jlgarbutt,

I'm in Thu Dau Mot, Binh Duong. Haha if you guys don't mind I would like to join you guys hehe. Normally which day of the week and around what time do you all play?