An Indian need help

Dear all,

Please take a moment to read this story.

I'm Tran Duc, i have a friend is Indian living Vietnam. He loving a girlfriend is Vietnamese and

they are very happy. They want to marry as husband and wife.

One thing had happened, Her family opposed him because as was the custom of local Vietnam

wedding should be the parents and relatives of the groom.

Unlucky, His mother is seriously ill in , Jigme Dorji Wangchuck hospital in Thimphu and his father

died in 2005.

They are felt helpless...

We are his friends, we want to help him by finding the Indians play a role the brother, aunt and his

loved ones to participate in the wedding ceremony.

If you see us doing the right thing and willing to help us, we are ready to pay a fair money for your

moving and your presence at the wedding ceremony.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regard!

scorpioz wrote:

....because as was the custom of local Vietnam

Best Regard!

"Should be" .. not "must" so it is not custom of VN

Hi :)
because of my own soon up-coming wedding I'll tell you some; By myself I don't have any familiares, parents or brothers/sisters, have only myself. My viet family don't has any problem with this, even we marry verry traditional. I don't need to "rent" anybody. Viet-friends & family-members are beeing on my side for the ceremony and everybody knows: I don't have any own relatives. So where is the problem? May you should talk about all this open-minded & honesty, sure your new family will be helpfull.
Kind regards :)

I am an Indian and also a small actor  :)
I can help in many ways but distance....
Many members are willing to help but problem is distance dear  :)
If you have some alternative we are willing to help!
Otherwise post this in the Ha Noi forum, surely someone will help.

Text me; on.. 01642562945
wish i can help you:)
i will help you without any fee.. Just help.. Okay!

So, you want to hire people to pose as your" friend's" family? If so, don't you think that they would eventually find out? I can only imagine how her parents would feel knowing all the grooms relatives were hired actors. Not to mention what girl would marry a guy willing to do that?

You are kidding me?!!

The main effing reason VN parents oppose a marriage to foreigner is that there is no way to know your true state of living. They dont know if you have a four-wives, dozen-kids family back home, they dont know if you are a serial ax murderer with three ex- dead wives. The absolute minimum they can barely tolerate is some relatives on the groom's side so that they know their daughters are not going to marry a rootless character.

And you asking for help from complete strangers to deceive your in-laws?

scorpioz wrote:

Dear all,

I'm Tran Duc, i have a friend is Indian living Vietnam. He loving a girlfriend is Vietnamese and

One thing had happened, Her family opposed him because as was the custom of local Vietnam

Unlucky, His mother is seriously ill in , Jigme Dorji Wangchuck hospital in Thimphu and his father

died in 2005.

We are his friends, we want to help him by finding the Indians play a role the brother, aunt and his

If you see us doing the right thing and willing to help us, we are ready to pay a fair money for your

Best Regard!

did they think carefully about marriage?
you know its not easy to marry an Indian man (i mean because of culture, you know how hard it is) but if u are really need i can tell a lot of Indian who are my friends they can help you.

nguyengiang wrote:

did they think carefully about marriage?
you know its not easy to marry an Indian man (i mean because of culture, you know how hard it is) but if u are really need i can tell a lot of Indian who are my friends they can help you.

hey.. I went to your profile n show your all.. Comments. I think you really have some problems with Indians.
whatever im in vn from 7 years.. You was only in India only one year.. I know Vietnamese how good they are okay!
Vietnamese can do everything for money.. Even can sell them D/W Understand!
just remember that, in the world everywhere peoples is bad n good okay!

@Mohit:
Isn't that too much?  :D
She is 'experienced' and lived in India nearly 1 year.
During that period she 'completely' studied Indians and their culture.

@Nguyengiang:
Em oi!
Did you find out panmasala?
Is it difficult to live here without panmasala?
Long time no see!  :)

Agree.
Don't you understand that theirs is a love marriage?
What if her parents oppose or join?
If she understand, trust and want to live with him, surely no need a 'consent' as she  is adult.
Dis she ask her parents' permission before love him?
If the answer is "NO" parents are just witnesses like any other people even though they take care her until now.(legal view)
I am against these kind of marriages, personally (there has some exceptions).
Her parents give birth, educate and take care her (or any other girl) until this age. If she want to ignore them (of course parents should listen her part too) ....
It's up to her conscience.
We are just strangers.
Actually, they can solve this problem simply by sit and talk together.  :)
If he really want to marry her, both of them can convince her parents and co operate together in the future.
Live with a good and big family is always happy  :)

ParadiseCruiser wrote:

You are kidding me?!!
The main effing reason VN parents oppose a marriage to foreigner is that there is no way to know your true state of living. They dont know if you have a four-wives, dozen-kids family back home, they dont know if you are a serial ax murderer with three ex- dead wives. The absolute minimum they can barely tolerate is some relatives on the groom's side so that they know their daughters are not going to marry a rootless character.
And you asking for help from complete strangers to deceive your in-laws?

I dont understand why you must do this? If her parent oppose, that mean they dont believe him at all.
You want they believe him in this way?

charmavietnam wrote:

@Mohit:
@Nguyengiang:
Em oi!

Anh ơi,
What does "panmasala" mean? I'm curious :(. I tried to find on Google...

Seems you have no class in university nowadays  :)
As her parents, they MUST oppose it from the beginning!
What is the use of apply manure on the stem?
They don't need to believe him if she believe, trust and love him?
You are an expert in this field  ;)
Actually, are they in "LOVE" in your definition of love?

ngattt wrote:

I dont understand why you must do this? If her parent oppose, that mean they dont believe him at all.

You should spent more and long time in this forum to understand "pan masala"  :)

charmavietnam wrote:

@Mohit:
Isn't that too much?  :D
She is 'experienced' and lived in India nearly 1 year.
During that period she 'completely' studied Indians and their culture.

@Nguyengiang:
Em oi!

sorry; i always have panmasala:) come n get:))
sorry; can i know something abt you..

charmavietnam wrote:

Seems you have no class in university nowadays  :)
As her parents, they MUST oppose it from the beginning!
What is the use of apply manure on the stem?
They don't need to believe him if she believe, trust and love him?
You are an expert in this field  ;)
Actually, are they in "LOVE" in your definition of love?

ngattt wrote:

You should spent more and long time in this forum to understand "pan masala"  :)

No, I taught all morning. And now I'm relaxing :D.
I dont give any definition of love. Just talked about what I saw in my life :D. I'm a simple woman :D. Sometimes I believe in men, sometimes I dont :D. It depend on what I can analysis everything I know.
Someone doesnt think when they love. But I do :D. I really do :D. If I dont feel safe, I will give up immediately, even I am falling in love:D. I dont have much time to play with love.

Will any Indian parent consent to their daughter's marriage to a guy whose guardians are untraceable.... without checking the guy's roots etc.? Please ask this question to your friend first.

It's only natural for any mom-n-dad who cares for their daughter to explore more about their prospective son-in-law and his family before giving their consent. It happens in all civil societies in almost every culture...at least across Asia.

I understand they love each other and want to get married. I am sure the guy must have some other relatives/guardians back home who can stand up to help him. That's the way it happens in India too. He should get in touch with them back home.

Your friend must sit and talk to the girl's parents in details and cooperate with them to understand him and his family better, if he is really serious about marriage. I am sure, with time things might be ok. After all, marriage shouldn't be rushed!!

I acknowledge your sincere "effort" to help your friend in need.
But it's better not to get one's married life started with a cheat-sheet in hand.
They say, "morning shows the day"!! Beware!!

scorpioz wrote:

Dear all,

died in 2005.

Best Regard!

Oh you misunderstood my post Mohit!  :)
I was talking to Nguyengiang.
May be she will contact you, surely, if you posses that item  :)

Mohit kumar sharma wrote:

sorry; i always have 888888888:) come n get:))
sorry; can i know something abt you..

"hey.. I went to your profile n show your all.. Comments. I think you really have some problems with Indians.
whatever im in vn from 7 years.. You was only in India only one year.. I know Vietnamese how good they are okay!
Vietnamese can do everything for money.. Even can sell them D/W Understand!
just remember that, in the world everywhere peoples is bad n good okay!
"
hey, culture is the biggest problem, you know?
have you thought about a vietnamese wife comes to India? and live, follow that culture?

ngattt wrote:

charmavietnam wrote:

@Mohit:
@Nguyengiang:
Em oi!

Anh ơi,

Hmm not really, i think you are VNmese you should understand this problem very clearly. Some of families here quite "over-traditional", out-dated (cổ hủ). They evaluated you by your background or your parents. Do you think is it right?

You are responsibility your own life, not your parents or relatives.

So if can, some body should help them just please everybody by someway then start their own life, their happiness. No one cares about your parents if you guys live happily ever after.
:)

QuynnTr wrote:
ngattt wrote:

charmavietnam wrote:

@Mohit:
@Nguyengiang:
Em oi!

Anh ơi,

Hmm not really, i think you are VNmese you should understand this problem very clearly. Some of families here quite "over-traditional", out-dated (cổ hủ). They evaluated you by your background or your parents. Do you think is it right?

You are responsibility your own life, not your parents or relatives.

So if can, some body should help them just please everybody by someway then start their own life, their happiness. No one cares about your parents if you guys live happily ever after.
:)

Well, the truth is, none of us even know these people. The only thing we truly know about them is that they are dishonest. I mean, if the OP was looking for a business partner, would you consider it?

hey "Quynh tr" In India and you are telling "you are responsible for your own wife not parents and relatives?". In India parents are bigger than husband and relatives are bigger than your husband as well. I think that it is not easy to explain but even people are from city are still funy

nguyengiang wrote:

hey "Quynh tr" In India and you are telling "you are responsible for your own wife not parents and relatives?". In India parents are bigger than husband and relatives are bigger than your husband as well. I think that it is not easy to explain but even people are from city are still funy

hahahaha...

Mohit kumar sharma wrote:
nguyengiang wrote:

hahahaha...

nguyengiang sounds like you are indian? 
Haha

Anyone here need AK 47?  :D

charmavietnam wrote:

Anyone here need AK 47?  :D

hahahaha... No need, tks!

Hi there,
I understand your situation.
I think the important thing here is how strong determination and love that your friends share together
I myself also was in the same situation, i got married to an India, now we have 2,5 years old baby...at my wedding there is no relatives from my in laws, i know this is kind of disadvantage and sacrifice...but as far as you both are determined there is no issue i think.
Also, you both need to convince the girl's family and make them ok with that. Because, there is no compulsory custom that everyone in both families should gather at wedding. That is not necessary. And also try to find solution for it, like instead of hosting wedding party in hometown you can make it in the city, with only close friends, and relatives...
Try to explain parents they will understand.
Hope you can help your friends with successful wedding.

you could check with some Yoga center as Karma Yoga (40 Nguyen Hong), Shalamah Yoga (45 Trung Kinh). They provides many Indian yoga Masters, so you could call and ask for their help. Good luck!

still r u looking for some one?

interesting story.