Hello from Hamburg!

I am Cary, a half-Austrian, half-American, married to an Irish guy and parents of Baby, also Irish, and born last autumn. We live in Hamburg, Germany, both my Hubby's and my third home country, where we have been for eight years now. I come from good MischMasch stock, with American grandparents of Russiand and Austrian roots, and an American Mom who moved back to Vienna, Austria.
We are bilingual and speak English in the family and German outside. I am also hoping Baby will catch some Austrian from his Aunt and Grandpa.
You can find my blog MyMischMasch in the directory under Hamburg blogs.
Looking forward to chatting to hopefully many of you soon.
Take care,
Cary

Hi Cary ,
My name is Hunor currently living in Nicosia. i will move in Hamburg starting from September and I am looking for new connection. My best buddy was an Irish guy , so I think that your hubby and me could have some nice time, especially if he likes playing football, tennis , drinking beers etc. As I mentioned above , my starting month is September, and my girl is coming with me. I would like to enjoy a nice pint of beer with you guys , and to share some ideas. What do you think ?
Looking forward to hear from you !

TSCHUSS !

Hello Cary!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for this short introduction of yours  :top:

Hoping to hear more from you.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Hunor!
Thanks for your message. We are quite busy this autumn with the little one starting kindergarten and both of us going back to work, so a drink might be difficult initially.But if I can help with any pointers on orienting yourself in Hamburg, let me know.
Best Regards,
Cary

Thanks Kenjee!
Cheers,
Cary

hi thanks for lovely text i am also looking forward our chat i am living in bad segeberg which 46 km far from hamburg mostly i go to hamburg for shopping and to see nice city i am living with my girlfriend and recently moved in Germany and searching for new friends and i hope i get it
grtz
usman