Dependents pass - am married to a kenyan, am i entitled to get pass?

Hi everyone
I am an American with a disability. I have been living in Kenya for two years. I have recently married a Kenyan woman and I was wondering if I am entitled to a dependents pass because of my disability

Until relatively recently, only females were allowed dependent passes -- that is no longer the case. If your spouse is a Kenya, then you can apply for a dependent's pass or permanent residence status. After 3 threes of being married to a Kenyan and living in Kenya, you can apply for citizenship. I suggest you go with your Kenyan spouse to immigrations with all your documentation and get started on either a dependent's pass (which will not allow you to work) or for permanent residence status (which will allow you to work).

If you want to hire a consultant to help you with these matters, I recommend Father Hand Ltd.

Chip Kingsbury

Its seven years of marriage before citizenship can be applied for, as far as Iam aware.  Three years of marriage for permanaent residence, or having held a work permit for 7 years AND been continuously resident for three years preceding the application.

For a dependants pass, your spouse would have to be working and supporting you.

I agree with  Longonot.You need to be married for atleast 7 years to acquire citizenship.