What's the best way to invest us$ 25000 money?

I'm looking to invest some money, and I want to know the best way to do this. If any of you have any advice, drop me a line (not interested in Bank Deposit). Much appreciated. Thank you.

If you were a buisness person,this would sound as a very Good idea if you digest it well,I have been living here for a while and I haven't second Best in children's shoe after SHOE MART here in dubai,they are so patronized cos no one does it like them to bring in branded shoes for kids,meanwhile the rate they sell is so high cos I have been to china more than 10 times,this branded shoes they say is like 10dirhams in china n some less but we buy here,110aed,or more,but because I am a shoe freak in quality,I still have to patronize them to get the taste I want...

If you were a buisness person,this would sound as a very Good idea if you digest it well,I have been living here for a while and I haven't second Best in children's shoe after SHOE MART here in dubai,they are so patronized cos no one does it like them to bring in branded shoes for kids,meanwhile the rate they sell is so high cos I have been to china more than 10 times,this branded shoes they say is like 10dirhams in china n some less but we buy here,110aed,or more,but because I am a shoe freak in quality,I still have to patronize them to get the taste I want...
Another investment is also investing in Apartments and Villa,and renting out at your cost,as this another everyday sort after urge,you could get cheaper Apartments and invest in it,turn it into Sharing also if you like..

Another investment is also investing in Apartments and Villa,and renting out at your cost,as this another everyday sort after urge,you could get cheaper Apartments and invest in it,turn it into Sharing also if you like.. But do Remember,investing must tag along with interest and a desire which must be deep in ur soul. I wish you the Best n hope you get more aspiring discuss on this

You can start your own business, business which you are interested with.

Come to romania,buy a cheap apartament,make a renovation and sell it.
Im in it at the moment.or u can build wood houses with 25000$,and sell it at highest price,40000,etc,imhave many ideas  :cool:

HI,

Are you in Real Estate business? If yes, than more ideas we can share>
I have fast food business sine 1990 (fried chicken and burgers). Is it easy to establish
such a business in Romania? We work on partnership.

Regards,
Shakil

[email protected]