Buinding a quality school for children of a deprived area

I want to construct a quality model school for children of a deprived area. can any body guide me from where i can get funding for this purpose?

Hello Dr. Malik,

Fund raising for a good cause, and charity is a specialized subject.

What it means in principle is that people trust you as an individual, give away their hard earned money to you and hope that it would be spend for the right purpose!

Pakistan unfortunately is a country which is not very well respected for its elites, government officers, ministers or people in power to be ethical and honest to its fellow country mates.

Therefore any such 'independent' or 'individual' effort to raise such funds will be looked at with a lot of skepticism and suspicion.

Unless you are a person of the fame and trust of Imran Khan or Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan, I suggest you devote your skills and efforts with an already established NGO.

If you already have a proposal or an area in mind kindly PM me with the details, I can probably put you in touch with organisations like ' Tameer e Millat' or the ' Citizens Foundation' who have a proven track record of working in this field.