Film shooting in Madrid we need american extras!!!

Hola,
Estamos rodando una pelicula en Madrid y buscabamos americanos para simular que estamos en una secuencia en Miami. No podemos pagar pero prometemos un día divertido y conocer a Jane Badler, con quien se compartiría una secuencia. Si estas interesada, por favor escribemé a dechicaenchica[at]gmail.com
Sería por el centro de Madrid el día 13 de Agosto.
Muchas gracias!!!
Arantxa

Hello, we are a production company that are shooting a film in Madrid this summer. We need american people as extras for a scene that we petrend that we are in Miami.The secuence is on a funneral reception.
We would shoot it on 13 August in the center of Madrid.
We don´t have moeny, but we will have a lot of fun and the oportunity to meet Jane Badler (diana in the tv show "V")
If you are interested please write me to:
[email protected]
THANKS!
Arantxa

Hello Arantxa

Welcome on board Expat.com :D

I suggest you to place an advert in our section Events, Activities, Leisure in Madrid so as to better spread the word.

Regards
Kenjee

Hola arantxa me llamo jako y mi hermana es una gran fan de la serie,no es americana pero sabe ingles.su cumpleaños es el 14 de agosto y me encantaría poder llevarla a que OS conociera ya que seria un gran regalo para ella,una ilusión.aunque no pueda participar en la grabación la encantaría poder conoceros.OS estaría eternamente agradecidos.1 abrazo!!!.

Hi,

My name is Tania and i'm very interested in your film. I love Jane Badler and i would like to participe in your film for meet her.Could you tell me where will you shoot?

Thanks in advance

Tania

Hello Tania!!
We will love you to came to the shooting!
It will be the 13 August from 8 am to 19 pm. The place is the GOYA´S THEATER, (Calle Sepulveda 3). The shooting is a funeral so you have to dress in black.
Please send me your phone number and we will call you.
Best
Arantxa

I am a retired American living in Spain am visit madrid on occasion. I am interested.

@steverdavidson

You have posted on an old (2014) inactive thread.

Oof. Too funny. Thanks for the reply!