HUROOB issue - please Help! Badly need advice

what if i will i come back to my old sponsor, who put me in huroob??? is it possible that i can work to him peacefully??? :D what i mean is i can clear my huroob,he can renew my iqama, and i can go home to my country and come back to saudi arabia safely??? pls. help me!! because i want to transfer my sponsorship but he reported me as a run away and put HUROOB, then when mom and my old sponsor talked..he adviced my mom to let me come back under his sponsorship,,now my question is that is that possible??even if he put me into HUROOB???

pls. email me at [email protected] thanks:)

hi Monesa,
Your name can be removed from Huroob through your sponsor and once he renews your iqama there are no issues in travelling and coming back. Just ask him for a print from Jawazat/Muqeem once your huroob is removed.

monesa wrote:

what if i will i come back to my old sponsor, who put me in huroob??? is it possible that i can work to him peacefully??? :D what i mean is i can clear my huroob,he can renew my iqama, and i can go home to my country and come back to saudi arabia safely??? pls. help me!! because i want to transfer my sponsorship but he reported me as a run away and put HUROOB, then when mom and my old sponsor talked..he adviced my mom to let me come back under his sponsorship,,now my question is that is that possible??even if he put me into HUROOB???

pls. email me at [email protected] thanks:)

monesa wrote:

what if i will i come back to my old sponsor, who put me in huroob??? is it possible that i can work to him peacefully??? :D

If you come back to your old sponsor, you can still work with him --- but peacefully? i doubt it.

monesa wrote:

what i mean is i can clear my huroob,he can renew my iqama, and i can go home to my country and come back to saudi arabia safely???

He can clear your huroob status of course, renew your iqama...but---it is still up to your sponsor what he do next...either way, if he gives you exit, he can have your name blacklisted?  :dumbom:

monesa wrote:

... because i want to transfer my sponsorship but he reported me as a run away and put HUROOB

well, i need not say anymore!  :huh:  goodluck

sir i need hlp please help  me i want cencle huroob how can i please tell me