Help needed translating Latvian letters, please!!!

Hello, my Latvian father-in-law, Julian, recently passed away and while cleaning his house I came across some letters I think are written from family in Latvia to my father-in-law in Australia. I am just wondering if anyone would be willing to translate them for me if I scanned and emailed them to you. I have tried to translate them using online websites but it is impossible. Julian was born in Latvia and moved to Australia in the 1950's. He never spoke much about his family but we do know he had some sisters so I am not sure if these letters are from a sister or maybe a niece or nephew. Anyone's help would be much appreciated.
Suzanne.

Lucasfamily wrote:

Hello, my Latvian father-in-law, Julian, recently passed away and while cleaning his house I came across some letters I think are written from family in Latvia to my father-in-law in Australia. I am just wondering if anyone would be willing to translate them for me if I scanned and emailed them to you. I have tried to translate them using online websites but it is impossible. Julian was born in Latvia and moved to Australia in the 1950's. He never spoke much about his family but we do know he had some sisters so I am not sure if these letters are from a sister or maybe a niece or nephew. Anyone's help would be much appreciated.
Suzanne.

Perhaps check online to see if there is a Latvian community or club in Sydney and contact them for a translation.

Lucas

You can try www.tilde.lv, their translation engine is pretty good.

Otherwise, http://www.slb.org.au/SLB_new/Pages_EN/AboutUs_EN.html, the Latvian Australian Society, may be able to help.

hi,Suzanne
I can try to translate,, im from Riga

Valentina