Job opportunity in canada

Hello there,
I am looking to know how can I find a job opportunity in Canada.
I am not yet in Canada but I plan to relocate there and settle.

I work as a pharmacist here in Egypt and I am looking for a job that has a connection with the medical field in canada.
Any advice is appreciated
Thanks

Welcome on Expat-blog flowers2egypt! I suggest you to have a look at the Life in Canada guide, there are lots of infos and useful links.

You should also place an ad in the British Columbia classifieds > job section.

Hope this helps,
Christine

Thanks Chritisine. I am going to take a look. I am also looking for real help from The canadian on the board.

Iam Canadian I live in Vancover BC and I have been in Egypt ,the job market in Canada is very competitive roght now , most medical work in here is regulated , so you need to be certified in any field to be able to practice .
There is also a fact , Canadian employers usually prefer you to be physically in Canada or have an adress here to contact you
lastly most medical jobs needs canadian practice so you need to start volunteering first in a canadian phramacy or whatever you wish before you seek a paid job

Thanks Egycan for the information. I asked a consultant in immigration here and I was told that I need 10,000 canadian dollar to be in my bank account to allow me to get a visa and travel to canada on my own to look for a work. I dont have this amount of money in my bank account. lol.

The other option to me is to find an employer that is willing to recruit me, train me and sponser my stay in Canada. and This is also difficult to find.

I will do my best till I find an opportunity. I wish I succeed at the end. :)

Thanks again and wishing you a great time