Looking for a job in norway

Hey guys, I am alok. I am a computer engineer from pune. I recently graduated and am looking for a job in norway      ( since i have heard a lot about it from various people) . Everyone seems to be convinced that norway is a wonderful place to work and live. So i was wondering if anyone could help me out in finding a job in norway. I am really looking forward to coming to norway.  :)

Hello Alok

We have a dedicated space for job seekers, I suggest you place an advert over there for better exposure to the employment world : Jobs in Oslo

Regards
Kenjee

Hello everybody. I am Dean, I come from Hungary. I am planning to move to Norway and I am currently looking for a job. I have A2 level Norwegian and of course I am planning to continue learning Norwegian language. I have been working as a journalist for more then 10 years but now I would like to work as a personal assistant (home care etc.) any kind of assistant  in a hospital somewhere near Oslo area, or south, east, west... I don't mind where since whole Norway is beautiful.
Regards :)